West Indies Software Engineering Company Limited (WISECO) helps businesses improve their service levels, reduce capital expenditure and manage the rising costs of energy, rent, staff, I.T. infrastructure and software maintenance. We do this by harnessing the latest advances in technology like virtualisation and cloud computing to manufacture Internet-based business tools and applications.
Khary Sharpe, an honours graduate from the University of Technology. He has vast experience in Web Development and I.T Management, having held senior I.T positions at well-known companies including one of Jamaica’s largest banks and Telecommunications company.
WISECO manufactures software products that are secure, affordable, reliable, easy to deploy, and easy to manage. As a result, businesses benefit in a number of ways:
- Changing software from a Capital purchase to an Operating Expense, making better budgeting and accounting sense.
- Ability to control cost of Data Storage.
- Eliminating costly application upgrades.
- Savings on application licensing, maintenance and support costs.
- A consistent application environment for all users, in real time.
- Allowing businesses to focus on core competencies instead of IT infrastructure.
WISECO will serve small and medium enterprises by delivering high quality products that are affordable and easy to use, backed by a support team that is courteous knowledgeable, and efficient.
WISECO promise is to always Keep I.T. Simple.
To become the leading business software solutions company in the Commonwealth through innovation, quality and integrity.
To provide business software solutions to micro, small and medium enterprises that enables them to be more competitive, productive, efficient and profitable.
INTEGRITY is at the heart of everything we do.
INNOVATION is the engine that propels us forward.
QUALITY workmanship from start to finish.
SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED in everything that we do.
PASSIONATE about our work and enjoy it to the fullest.